Miami has its own flavor when it comes to fashion. The sunny weather allow us to use softer and lighter fabrics, bold prints, and have fun with colors. Slowy but surely, Miami, has become one of the centers of the fashion industry.
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim, Funkshion and Miami Fashion Week, are some of the large scale platforms that are bringing exposure to our local designers, and putting the spotlight on our own tastemakers. Aside from alluring personalities, these sort of events, are bringing revenue, attracting buyers and interesting editors from around the world who want to experience our style.
Latin Beat has chosen some of Miami Top Fashion and Beauty Influencers and asked them to share their trends and tips for the upcoming Holiday Season. These fabulous group of ladies are known for been fashion and beauty savvy, and althought they call Miami their home, they have a global flare that everyone can relate to. They are celebrity stylists, business moguls or entertainers, and some even have children; but, regardless of the hat they wear for the day, you know they will do it with immpecable style. Here you have their top three must-haves!
* Metallic and glitter everything! From my makeup to my nails to my shoes, a touch of sparkle is always a good way to make my look just a little more festive.
* An embellished blazer is my go-to holiday piece. Paired with a dress or jeans, it's easily dressed up or down and is perfect for feeling fabulous while still keeping warm!
* Self tanning lotion is a pre-party must have - I love having a healthy glow in our holiday photos.
Celebrity Stylist, thetrendyreport.tumblr.com
* One thing about the holiday season is that the climate is quite dry. That's why one of my must haves for the season is my two in one foundation and moisturizer. It serves two purposes by moisturizing my skin and providing cover up for the day's activities all in one, hence saving me time in the mornings.
* I also love playing with new nail polish shades during the holidays, this year I'm particularly inclined toward the golds and burgundies.
* My favorite trend this season is definitely the winter whites. I suggest a mid-calf skirt (which is also trending) in this color paired with pointy stilettos or tall boots for an even better winter look.
Personal Stylist & Fashion Editor, StyleOutOfTheCity.com
* Make it Major in Accessories: Statement necklace/exotic Skin Clutch (python!)/Rock-stud or Metallic Shoes
* LBD (Little Black Dress)--but with a twist- a negligee style; in leather, or make it a LBJ (little black jumpsuit!)
* Red lipstick, eye cream & concealer!