To say this weekend was a circus is a significant understatement given music festivals, museum birthday parties, celeb football tailgates and, well, an actual circus taking over the city. See what and who was flying around town (and the big top): in this rendition
- The circus officially came to town - Cirque du Soleil's KOOZA to be exact - in Bicentennial Park.
- Local acts rocked out at new spot The Stage for the Miami Music Festival.
- The Wolfsonian rings in its 15th Birthday with an authentic quinceanera.
- Rapper Bow Wowcruised to Sun Life Stadium for the Dolphins game.
- New York Socialite Tinsley Mortimerheaded South to party at SET with friends.