With rock stars, world-renowned boxing champs and movie stars in Miami for a weekend full of partying (what else?), we're pretty certain we still hold the nightlife heavyweight title. Check out the details to see who and what went down this weekend:
- Actress Amber Heard celebrated her Ocean Drive September cover by mingling with guests at a private dinner at Mondrian South Beach's Asia de Cuba.
- Fans packed the Ice Palace on Friday Night to get down to tunes by The Roots, Q-Tip, Eve and guest performer by Bobbie Brown as part of the Hennessey Artistry series.
- Boxing legend Muhammad Ali made a cameo at TASCHEN store on Lincoln Road to pose with fans and ring in his latest coffee table book "Greatest of All Time - A Tribute to Muhammad Ali."
- Kim Kardashian happily made her way back to the Magic City
- Songstress Eve kept the party going after the Hennessey Artistry event by heading to South Beach club Cameo for another late-night performance.