Whether it was a private shindig, celebs promoting their movies or a night out at the clubs, it seemed like everyone in Miami was in the mood to get down this weekend. Check out what (and who) was moving and shaking around town:
- Yelpers and their pals filled The Moore Building for a night of drinking, eating and carrying on at The Yelp Summer Nights Dream soiree
- Promoter Miss Jackie Richie brought along her party posse to help bring down the house at Cameo on Friday night
- Interpol rocked The Fillmore for their closing show before heading to the Gansevoort's Coco De Ville to keep the good times rolling
- Former "That 70s Show" star Wilmer Valderrama teamed up with Chris Bosh for a night out at LIV at the Fontainebleau
- Jessica Alba made an early morning jaunt to the Magic City to promote the new flick "Machete"