For a few days out of the year, Miami transforms into an art mecca luring out-of-towners from around the globe. From fairs and festivals to celeb-hosted soirees, here's what went down this jam-packed weekend.
- Guests gathered on Buro's Miami rooftop for Art Miami's after party and fashion show
- The Standard Spa screened Marco Brambilla's 3-D flick to dock-side spectators
- Grimm Fairy Tail lovers debuted work in Wynwood thrift store
- Sean Penn hosted a Haiti charity dinner at New World Symphony
- Loren Ridinger thanked celeb besties for attending her star-studded Basel bash