Gloria and Emilio Estefan are offering up Bongos and turkey this Thanksgiving to homeless and other families in need.
For the sixth year in a row, the musical duo will open their Bongos Cuban Cafe for a holiday feast in partnership with AARP, Baptist Health South Florida, Sedano's Supermakrets, Florida Blue and the Miami-Dade Homeless Trust.
The couple is inviting members of Big Brothers & Big Sisters and their guests. The couple says the Bongos Thanksgiving event has served more than 10,000 families over the last five years. Along with traditional turkey and mash potatoes, the dinner will feature the favorite Cuban dishes of roasted park and yucca.
And of course it wouldn't be an Estefan event without live music, and a few celebrities on hand to serve the food.
More NBC6.com Stories:
- PHOTOS: Rock Stars Then and Now
- Naked, Burned Man Dropped Off at Sarasota Hospital
- Large Crocodile Spotted in Miami Beach
- PHOTOS: 10 Stores to Shop on Turkey Day
- Mall Santa Denies Groping Elf
- WATCH: Deer Bursts Through Shop Window
- PHOTOS: Outrageous Black Friday Behavior
- Family: We Tipped Server, Didn't Pen Anti-Gay Note
- Naked Man Walking From Georgia to Miami Arrested