A South Florida man who was arrested last week after he threatened to post a teen's topless photo on a pornographic website was arrested again after police said he tried the same thing to two other women.
Ricardo Antonio Carrion, 18, was taken into custody again Wednesday to face additional extortion charges as well as charges of promoting a sex performance by a child and possession of a photograph of sex performed by a child, according to Coral Springs Police arrest reports.
Carrion was being held on $28,000 bond Thursday and it was unknown whether he has an attorney.
Police said Carrion was first arrested back in October after he demanded $200 from a girl who had sent him the photo when they were both 16 years old. At the time of his arrest, Carrion named two other potential victims, the reports said.
Detectives were able to track down the first victim who said she had sent Carrion six photos of her nude and partially nude two years before, the reports said.
In October, Carrion sent her a text message demanding money and oral sex in exchange for not posting the photos on a pornographic website or sending them to her current boyfriend, the reports said.
Carrion told the girl a friend who worked for the website would pay him $600 for the photos, and the girl replied saying she could only pay $300. Carrion offered that she could pay $200 plus oral sex, the reports said.
A third victim told police she had sent Carrion nude photos of herself when she was a high school junior and they were involved in a relationship, the reports said.
Carrion again demanded sex in exchange for not posting the photos to Instagram. He also demanded $100 to not send them to her younger brother, the reports said.
"Sex or 100," Carrion texted her, according to the reports. "I'm being way more ruthless wit the pics of the other girls so your getting a break."
The girl refused to have sex with Carrion or pay him, saying she didn't have anything.
"U have a vagina that's good enough," Carrion texted the girl, according to the report.
Coral Springs Police say parents should monitor their children's cell phones to avoid choices that could haunt them for a lifetime.
"In addition, always review Facebook and Twitter to make sure they are not putting anything inappropriate on there," police spokesman Joe McHugh said.
More NBC6.com Stories: