Expect partly sunny skies and a slight chance for an isolated shower Friday afternoon as the South Florida weather pattern makes another shift.
Conditions will stay mostly cloudy with highs around 83. The beach breeze continues, so use caution on the water as there is a rip current risk.
Temperatures will warm into the lower and mid-80s for the weekend as rain chances return for Saturday.
More NBC6.com Stories:
- Psychic Gambled Away Grieving Woman's $100K: Cops
- Woman Jailed With Men in Miami-Dade Says They Taunted Her
- WATCH: Texas Police Catch Hopping Kangaroo Along Road
- Miramar Middle School Was Locked Down Due to BB Gun
- WATCH: CNBC Reporter Courtney Reagan Gets a Surprise On-Air Proposal
- Girl, 16, Smiling Once More After Botched Dental Procedure
- PHOTOS: Rock Stars Then and Now