A bright start Wednesday will gradually transition into a cloudy afternoon with showers staying in the South Florida forecast.
Highs Wednesday will climb into the lower 80s. Thursday will still bring a shower chance before the weather pattern clears out Friday.
By the end of the weekend another cold front makes an approach to the area. This front should make it through South Florida, dialing back lows in the upper 60s and highs in the upper 70s for early next week.
More NBC 6 South Florida Stories:
- Couple Beat Up Security Guard, Man Tasered Him: BSO
- Florida Congressman Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Thieves Take $500,000 Worth of Energy Drinks
- PHOTOS: Outrageous Black Friday Behavior
- 3 Arrested After Dancing Atop SUV in Busy Intersection
- Man Runs on Arms and Legs to New World Record