A pleasant, warm forecast is in store across South Florida Monday ahead of the next cold front.
Expect partly cloudy conditions Monday with an isolated shower. High temperatures will be in the mid 80s.
Tuesday’s front will stall out and become the focal point for showers through Wednesday. Weather conditions will begin to dry out late-week.
The front itself won’t push through the area this time around. Therefore, no cool-down is anticipated this week, only elevated rain chances.
More NBC6.com Stories:
- PHOTOS: Outrageous Black Friday Behavior
- 3 Arrested After Dancing Atop SUV in Busy Intersection
- Man Runs on Arms and Legs to New World Record
- Men Steal Dog Mannequin From Mall
- Man Falls Through Glass Ceiling at Hollywood Hotel