Photos and VideosMore Photos and Videos
Three dogs and one cat are recovering after firefighters rescued them from a burning home Friday.
The rescuers arrived at the home at 528 Alcazar Avenue in Coral Gables around 10 a.m. after a fire broke out in the kitchen.
Firefighters couldn't get into the home right away due to the large amount of toxic smoke, but they were eventually able to save the pets.
The fire crew contained the fire to the kitchen and ventilated the home of toxic smoke.
The dogs were treated on scene with an oxygen mask and seemed to make a full recovery before being returned to the family.
For more animal news, check out our new All About Animals Page.