Authorities were investigating a gas leak at a Miami building that may have been intentional, officials said Thursday.
The incident was reported at the Dade Commonwealth Building at 139 Northeast 1st Avenue.
Miami Fire Rescue spokesman Ignatius Carroll said the leak caused several floors of the building to be evacuated.
A valve was found to have been tampered with and officials are investigating the possibility that the leak was intentional, Carroll said.
No other information was immediately known.