Construction Worker Hospitalized After Electrocution at Forever 21 Store

The 25-year-old worker was on an A-frame ladder when he was shocked and he fell to the floor, approximately 12 feet.

Wednesday, Oct 9, 2013  |  Updated 4:18 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print

Sponsored

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...

    advertisement
    Photos and Videos
    More Photos and Videos

    A construction worker  was electrocuted on Wednesday while performing electrical work at a Forever 21 store in the Pembroke Lakes Mall.

    The 25-year-old worker was on an A-frame ladder when he was shocked and he fell to the floor, approximately 12 feet.

    When paramedics got to the store, he was on the floor in cardiac arrest. Bystanders were performing CPR.

    After being shocked by the paramedics, the man got a strong pulse back and was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital. Later, he also regained consciousness and started speaking.

    Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
    View Comments (
    )
    |
    Email
    |
    Print
    Leave Comments
    What's New
    Get Our New iPad App
    Now optimized for iPad, NBC 6... Read more
    Follow Us
    Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
    Send Us Your Story Tips
    Check Out