Early voting for the August 26th primary has begun.
From Monday to Saturday, August 24th, voters can cast their ballot at the following locations:
- Aventura Government Center - 19200 West Country Club Drive
- City of Miami City Hall - 3500 Pan American Drive
- Coral Gables Library - 3443 Segovia Street
- Coral Reef Library - 9211 SW 152nd Street
- Elections Department - 2700 NW 87th Avenue
- Homestead Community Center (William F. "Bill" Dickinson Community Center) - 1601 N. Krome Avenue
- John F. Kennedy Library - 190 West 49th Street, Hialeah
- Kendall Branch Library - 9100 SW 97th Avenue
- Lemon City Library Reading Room - 430 NE 61st Street
- Miami Beach City Hall - City Center Training Room, 3rd Floor - 1755 Meridian Avenue
- Miami Lakes Community Center (Mary Collins) - 15151 NW 82nd Avenue
- Model City Library at the Caleb Center - 2211 NW 54th Street
- North Dade Regional Library - 2455 NW 183rd Street
- North Miami Public Library - 835 NE 132nd Street
- North Shore Branch Library - Program Room - 7501 Collins Avenue
- South Dade Regional Library - 10750 SW 211th Street
- Stephen P. Clark Government Center - Lobby - 111 NW 1st Street
- West Dade Regional Library - 9445 SW 24th Street
- West Flagler Branch Library - 5050 West Flagler Street
- West Kendall Regional Library - 10201 Hammocks Boulevard
Voting location hours are available on the Elections Department website. Wait times will be posted on the website throughout the day.
For more information, call 3-1-1 or visit www.iamelectionready.org or call 305-499-VOTE (8683).