Authorities are investigating a hazmat scene after two people were overcome by fumes at a garage in Hillsboro Beach Wednesday morning.
The incident happened in the 1100 block of Hillsboro Mile, according to Broward Sheriff's Office spokesman Mike Jachles.
Jachles said the two unidentified victims were conscious and were being taken to Broward Health North Medical Center in Deerfield Beach by Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue.
The fumes may have been cause by a running vehicle, Jachles said. Crews were ventilating the area and performing air monitoring.