Partly cloudy to partly sunny conditions are anticipated Tuesday, along with the chance for isolated afternoon showers. Temperatures are expected to reach 88 degrees.
Tuesday night will remain partly cloudy and mild with temperatures around 75 degrees.
Wednesday will be partly sunny but with chances of showers and storms and a cold front in the afternoon. Temperatures are expected to reach 87 degrees.
While not a cold front to knock back temperatures, lower humidity can be expected starting Thursday.
It will be partly cloudy with a beach breeze and temperatures at 84 degrees.
Friday will be mostly sunny with lower humidity and temperatures reaching 84 degrees.
A low humidity pattern will hold through the weekend with a beach breeze in place.
More Stories on NBC6.com:
- VIDEO: Bear Sightings: The Most Shocking Encounters
- Another Rare Oarfish Washes Up in Southern California
- Alligator Blocks Entrance at Florida Walmart
- South Florida Woman Asked Cops to Help Her Hire Hit Man to Kill Husband: Police
- Thief Returns Boy's Prized Giant Pumpkin With "Sorry" Note