This year's back-to-school sales tax holiday begins Friday. Here's everything you need to know from what items are tax exempt to how early you can start shopping tax-free.
- Sales Tax Holiday 2014 General FAQs
- FAQs for Taxpayers
- FAQs for Business Owners
- List of All Tax-Exempt Items
- List of All Tax-Exempt Clothing Items
- List of All Tax-Exempt School Supply Items
- List of All Tax-Exempt Computer Items
- Youth Bicycle Helmets, Child Restraint Systems and Booster Seats Now Exempt
Information from the Florida Department of Revenue.