2-Year-Old Girl Suffers Chemical Burns at Lowe's

By Shomari Stone
|  Tuesday, Jul 8, 2014  |  Updated 10:14 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
A 2-year-old suffered chemical burns inside a Lowe’s store in Sterling, Virginia, Monday evening. News4's Shomari Stone reports.

Shomari Stone

A 2-year-old suffered chemical burns inside a Lowe’s store in Sterling, Virginia, Monday evening. News4's Shomari Stone reports.

A 2-year-old girl suffered chemical burns inside a Lowe’s store in Sterling, Virginia, Monday evening.

The child came into contact with some type of degreaser or cleaner at the Lowe's on Dulles Crossing Plaza around 8:50 p.m., and suffered burns to her face and body, Loudoun County police said.

The little girl was flown to a nearby hospital as a precaution and is expected to recover.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
Get Our New iPad App
Now optimized for iPad, NBC 6... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out