In April, Julien's Auction House will bang the gavel on 2,000 items from "The Collection of the King of Pop: Amusements, Arcade Games & Disneyana." Yes: Finally, you can own a piece of the Neverland Ranch and the Jacko legacy -- for as little as $80! The Guardian has a gallery preview of some of the items that'll go up for sale, and here, we present the catalog descriptions of our five favorites.
- "A portrait of Michael Jackson dressed as a king, oil on canvas, signed and dated 1995 and housed in an elaborate gold frame. Guide price $4,000-$6,000"
- "An electric cart featuring an image of Jackson as Peter Pan on the bonnet and Peter Pan cushions. Guide price $4,000-$6,000"
- "A fire engine tea kettle with moving wheels. Guide price $100-$200"
- "A painting on stretched canvas featuring iconic figures such as Abraham Lincoln and Albert Einstein wearing Jackson's trademark sunglasses and glove. Guide price $1,000-$2,000"
- "A pair of Michael Jackson's Triumph-era socks with uppers covered in rhinestone banding. They date back to his 1981 Triumph tour with the Jacksons. Guide price $600-$800"