Expect some early sunshine, followed by a cloudy afternoon Thursday with scattered showers staying in the South Florida forecast.
Highs will climb into the lower 80s Thursday. Lows will drop into the lower 70s Thursday night.
Friday will still bring a shower chance before the weather pattern clears out to start the weekend.
By Sunday afternoon, another cold front makes an approach to the area. This front should make it through South Florida, dialing back lows in the upper 60s briefly for Monday morning.
Temperatures will quickly moderate in the wake of this front with highs next week rebounding into the lower 80s.
More NBC6.com Stories:
- Store Manager Arrested for Videotaping Women in Bathrooms: Deputies
- Man Tallies Up More Than $200K Tab on Toll Road
- PHOTOS: 2013 Holiday Albums
- Man Arrested After Flying Plane Recklessly: Authorities
- Elderly Father Shot Son in Dirty Dishes Dispute: Police