It should be a windy Wednesday in South Florida as a cold front keeps temperatures in the 70s in South Florida.
Skies will be partly to mostly cloudy with a steady afternoon breeze and a slight chance for a shower. Highs should be around 79 with lows dipping into the mid 60s Wednesday night.
For Thursday, expect another breezy day with highs around 78.
Temperatures will get back into the 80s on Friday, as there will be isolated showers and mostly cloudy conditions.
More NBC6.com Stories:
- Thief Robs Man in Wheelchair, Gets $1: Cops
- Heroic Dog Injured in Shooting Recovering After Surgery
- Log Flume Lover to Fight Six Flags Ban
- Woman Says She Was Mistakenly Jailed With Men in Miami-Dade
- Beckham, Seeking MLS Team, Returns to Miami: Report