A transition will occur Tuesday afternoon as a cold front slowly makes its way into South Florida.
Expect mostly cloudy conditions with afternoon showers and highs around 83.
Tuesday's front will stall out and become the focal point for showers through Wednesday. Weather conditions will begin to dry out late-week.
The front itself won’t push through the area this time around. Therefore, no cool-down is anticipated this week, only elevated rain chances for Tuesday and Wednesday.
More NBC6.com Stories:
- Police Identify Man Who Fell to Death at Hollywood Hotel
- PHOTOS: Outrageous Black Friday Behavior
- 3 Arrested After Dancing Atop SUV in Busy Intersection
- Man Runs on Arms and Legs to New World Record
- Men Steal Dog Mannequin From Mall