Mostly cloudy skies and light winds will give way to more sunshine Tuesday afternoon in South Florida as temperatures top out near 80.
Lows will drift into the mid-60s overnight as winds once again remain on the light side. The extended forecast calls for breezy southeast winds to work across South Florida by the middle of the week.
The weekend and beyond looks great, with sunshine and warm temperatures persisting. The best chance for rain at this point appears to be Monday as the humidity slowly creeps up by the end of the weekend.
More NBC6.com Stories:
- Woman Curses at Miami-Dade Judge Over Bond
- PHOTOS: Weird News Photos
- Bird Steals Camera and Records Journey
- PHOTOS: Celebrity Baby Boom
- Florida Firm Wants to Build $10 Billion Floating City