While New Year's Eve/Day has often been coined the most overrated holiday of the year, Miami still managed to live up (perhaps even surpass) the hype with a slew of celeb-hosted soirees to ring in 1.11.11. From reality stars popping bottles on the rooftop to hip hop stars and A-listers rocking the mic, relive the night all over again in this edition of Weekend Hangover:
- Kourtney Kardashian was "taking back" Miami to host Ciroc the New Year at Gansevoort while little sister Kimposed on the red carpet with brother Robert.
- Party-goers flocked to Fontainebleau's LIV to watch Jamie Foxx and Kaskade take the mic at Belvedere's bash at LIV.
- Miami's resident rapper Flo-Ridaperformed new hits at MTV's New Year's Bash
- Pink Party Nicki Minajbrought down the house at Mansion's "All Pink Everything" New Year's Bash.
- Rapper Big Boi was swarmed by fans when he hit up Cheeseburger Baby around 3 a.m. for a post-New Year's party burger.
- Drake, Kelly Rowlandand our own DJ Iriecelebrated at Wall at the W Hotel.
- Big Love'sChloe Sevignyrang in 2011 with friends at Mondrian South Beach after her bikini-filled day at the beach
- Snookirocked out the last night of the year with a new man.