We've heard your suggestions and we’ve redesigned the NBCMIAMI.com weather section, introducing many new features and resources! Check out what’s new and improved, and let us know how we’re doing. Here are a few highlights:
- New Layout: Our cleaner, clearer navigation is designed to quickly lead you to the content you're looking for -- Forecasts, Maps & Radar, Severe Weather Alerts, School Closings, Weather Stories and more. You can easily enter a zip code or select a region from the drop-down menu to localize your forecast.
- Severe Weather Simplified: When there's severe weather or alerts for the area, they'll be front and center. Click on "view all alerts" to get all the information you need to be weather aware on one page.
- Maps & Radar: We’ve significantly expanded our selection of interactive maps and radar so you can easily find the information you’re looking for and care about.
- Video Forecast: Our meteorologists give their expert analysis of the latest weather conditions in a video forecast, making it easy for you to plan accordingly for the coming days.
- Send Us Your Weather Photos: If you have a great picture of a weather event, you can send it to us with one click. Upload the photo, then watch on-air and online to see if we use it.
- Meet The Team: Want to know more about our meteorologists? All their bios are right here too.
The redesigned weather section also includes a 7-day forecast, historical data, weather news stories and a collection of useful resources and links. We hope you enjoy the new features and we’d like to continue to hear from you as we make additional improvements. As ever, if you like what you see, you can easily follow us on Facebook and Twitter via the links at the top of the site.
Click here to check out the new NBCMIAMI.com Weather Page.
Let us know what you think! Please email us your thoughts.