Nightclubs, entrepreneurs releasing new books, and tens of thousands of feet pounding the pavement in just two days? Yep, this fast-paced weekend was one for the record books (literally) -- so, if the details are, well, a bit blurry -- we got you covered in this edition of Weekend Hangover:
- The Godfather of Hip Hop Russell Simmons celebrated the release of his latest book Super Rich at W's Wall Lounge.
- 21,000 plus runners took over Miami for the ING Marathon and Half Marathon.
- Fitness gurus dolled up for the grand opening of Elite Body Sculpting in Coral Gables.
- Partiers flocked to the grand opening of South Beach's newest nightclub, Treehouse.
- Kim Kardashian went hairless to SAG Awards.