Halloween is still weeks away but already Miami's streets are crawling with freaks and misfits. Okay, maybe that's nothing new for the 305 -- but this weekend definitely gave new meaning to the term "night crawlers." Check out what was creeping around town:
- More than 1,000 blood-drenched locals hissed their way down Lincoln Road Saturday for the 2010 Zombie Walk.
- Cafeina and The Wynwood Exhibition Center kicked-off Breast Cancer Awareness Month with an art auction.
- Rapper Nas rang in his birthday with a blow-out bash at Play Nightclub Friday night.
- Designer Nicole Miller hosted a fashion-studded soiree at Shore Club's Sky Bar.
- After partying with celebs in Miami for the Dolphins' game, Kim Kardashian squeezed in some cuddle time with her favorite tot.