A person familiar with the situation says Miami Dolphins tackle Jonathan Martin will likely be interviewed a second time by NFL special investigator Ted Wells about the team's bullying scandal.
The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Sunday because details about the investigation are confidential. The person said the interview will likely be in New York City or California the first week in December.
Martin alleges he was harassed daily by teammates, including Incognito, who has been suspended. He was interviewed for nearly seven hours by Wells on Nov. 15.
Wells spent the past week interviewing Dolphins players, coaches and staff, and also met with Richie Incognito. On Saturday, Wells said his work would continue over the next few weeks.
More on NBC6.com:
- WATCH: Mother, Son Reunited After More Than 30 Years
- Police Handling Jameis Winston Sex Assault Case Under Fire
- WATCH: Unruly Passenger Screams, "There's a Bomb on the Plane!"
- Miley Cyrus' House Burglarized Day Before Birthday
- Man Tallies Up More Than $200K Tab on Toll Road