Tampa city officials have placed a strip club on probation for the next year in an attempt to clean up the criminal activity that prompted the city to declare the club a public nuisance.
The Tampa Tribune reports that the owners of Flash Dancers must meet a long list of requirements to avoid another trip to the Nuisance Abatement Board and potentially further fines and restrictions.
The deal with the city requires Flash Dancers to install video cameras, use wand-type metal detectors to inspect clients as they enter the club in an effort to keep guns, knives and other weapons out and dismantle a VIP room that had become a place for lewd and illegal activities.
More NBC6.com Stories:
- $460 Worth of Condoms Stolen From Tampa Store: Cops
- PHOTOS: Craziest Food Heists
- Woman Leaves $835 Tip on Thanksgiving
- PHOTOS: Adorable Zoo Babies
- Woman Curses At Miami-Dade Judge Over Bond