Boca Raton Police have released dash-cam footage of Broward County Judge Cynthia Imperato's DUI arrest.
Imperato, a long-time Broward judge, was arrested Nov. 5 after she was spotted driving erratically and nearly hit another car on West Palmetto Park Road, according to a Boca Raton Police report.
Police said the 56-year-old judge was weaving in her white Mercedes and had attempted to use her cell phone when she was stopped by officers. She had a strong odor of alcohol on her breath, her eyes were red and glassy, her speech was slow and slurred and her face was red and flush, the report said.
She refused to give police a breath sample and was arrested, police said.
The dash-cam footage shows Imperato being led toward the patrol car by police. Once inside, she can be heard saying she was in a "bad dream."
Imperato has been on the job since 2003 and ran unopposed in 2010. Her terms ends in 2017.
More on NBC6.com:
- Woman Jailed With Men Said They Taunted Her
- Premature Blind Baby Gets Her Sight Back
- SEE: Ultrasound of Baby Gorilla Expected at Busch Gardens
- Psychic Gambled Away Grieving Woman's $100K: Cops
- WATCH: Heat's Spoelstra Films PSA for Typhoon Relief
- Suspects Carrying Uzi, Pistol Robbed Business: Cops
- Cop Impersonator Tries to Get Money Back From Escort: Police