An elderly man was arrested after he shot his son during a domestic dispute in Miami Tuesday morning, police said.
The father, who is in his 70s, shot his son, who is in his 40s, at a home in the 3900 block of Southwest 92nd Avenue in Westchester, Miami-Dade Police said.
The son was taken to Kendall Regional Hospital in stable condition and is expected to survive. The father was taken into custody, police said.
No children were present at the time of the incident, police said.
Police haven't identified the father and son and said charges are pending.
Check back with NBC 6 South Florida and NBC6.com for updates.
More NBC6.com Stories:
- PHOTOS: Rock Stars Then and Now
- SoFla WOman Claims She Found Worm in Wendy's BLT Salad
- Thieves Take $500,000 Worth of Energy Drinks
- Police Identify Man Who Fell to Death at Hollywood Hotel
- PHOTOS: Outrageous Black Friday Behavior
- 3 Arrested After Dancing Atop SUV in Busy Intersection
- Man Runs on Arms and Legs to New World Record
- Men Steal Dog Mannequin From Mall