An Orange County man was arrested after robbing a bank and attempting to get away on a bus, authorities said.
Timothy Paul Jones was caught at the bus stop by Orange County Sheriff's Office Deputies and a witness, who saw him shortly after he robbed a local bank, the sheriff’s office said.
After robbing the bank, Jones changed his clothes and waited for the bus outside, WESH reported.
According to deputies, Jones used a gun to get the money from a manager at the bank.
All the money taken from the bank was recovered, according to WESH.
Jones was charged with grand theft and robbery with a firearm. It wasn’t immediately known if he had an attorney.
More NBC6.com Stories:
- PHOTOS: Rock Stars Then and Now
- Naked, Burned Man Dropped Off at Sarasota Hospital
- Large Crocodile Spotted in Miami Beach
- PHOTOS: 10 Stores to Shop on Turkey Day
- Mall Santa Denies Groping Elf
- WATCH: Deer Bursts Through Shop Window
- PHOTOS: Outrageous Black Friday Behavior
- Family: We Tipped Server, Didn't Pen Anti-Gay Note
- Naked Man Walking From Georgia to Miami Arrested