A store manager was arrested after he was caught videotaping women in a Sunglass Hut store bathroom in Miramar Beach, Walton County Sheriff’s Office said.
Ernest Moschino used his personal cellphone on Sep. 30 and placed it in the mop bucket adjacent the toilet to videotape the women, deputies said.
A customer using the bathroom noticed the cellphone and notified the sheriff’s office.
In a written statement to the sheriff’s office, Moschino said he placed the phone in the bathroom before the woman used the bathroom, deputies said.
Authorities obtained a search warrant for Moschino’s phone on Oct. 2 and found two videos of women using the bathroom, the sheriff’s office said.
The video also showed Moschino as he placed the phone in the bucket before the images of the woman in the bathroom were seen, the sheriff’s office said.
Moschino was arrested Monday and taken to the Okaloosa County Jail. It wasn’t immediately known if he had an attorney.
More NBC 6 South Florida Stories:
- Couple Beat Up Security Guard, Man Tasered Him: BSO
- PHOTOS: Rock Stars Then and Now
- Man Arrested After Flying Plane Without License and Offering Cheap Rides: Deputies
- Florida Congressman Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Thieves Take $500,000 Worth of Energy Drinks
- PHOTOS: Outrageous Black Friday Behavior
- 3 Arrested After Dancing Atop SUV in Busy Intersection
- Man Runs on Arms and Legs to New World Record