Man Dies in Pompano Beach Electrocution - NBC 6 South Florida

Man Dies in Pompano Beach Electrocution

Worker was repairing air condition on roof when he was shocked, officials say



    Man Dies in Pompano Beach Electrocution
    Pompano Beach Fire Rescue
    Firefighters take a man off a roof after he was electrocuted in Pompano Beach.

    A man died after he was electrocuted while repairing an air conditioning unit at a Pompano Beach building Thursday morning, officials said.

    The 35-year-old man was working with a co-worker on the roof of the building at 709 Northwest 12th Terrace when he was shocked while repairing the unit around 11 a.m., Pompano Beach Fire Rescue spokeswoman Sandra King said.

    Man Charged With Battering Girlfriend, Killing Her Hamsters

    Paramedics gave the man advanced life support on the roof before a ladder truck was used to remove him, King said. He was taken to Broward Health North where he was pronounced dead.

    More Local News