Two of the teens charged in the 2013 gang rape of a Hollywood girl accepted plea deals Wednesday that will have them spending time behind bars.
Lanel Singleton, 19, was sentenced to four years in prison with two years of probation, while 18-year-old Dwight Henry was given two years in prison and four years of probation.
Both will get credit for the 550 days they've already spent behind bars.
Singleton, Henry, 17-year-olds Erica Avery and Patricia Montes, and 20-year-old Jayvon Woolfork were arrested in the November 2013 beating and rape of the 16-year-old girl.
Police said Woolfork raped the girl while the other teens held her down at his home on the 1600 block of McKinley Street. The victim told officers she was kicked, had her hair pulled, was thrown down the stairs and even had her face smashed on the concrete. She broke bones by both of her eyes and stayed in the hospital for several days.
Montes, Henry and Avery were each charged with two counts of sexual battery and two counts of kidnapping. Woolfork and Singleton were each charged with one count of sexual battery and one count of kidnapping.
Avery and Montes accepted plea deals last month and were both sentenced to four years in prison.