Officials say three apartments sustained water damage from a sprinkler system after a hoverboard caught fire in an Orlando apartment building.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that no one was seriously injured from the fire at the apartment building in east Orange County Thursday night. A 12-year-old boy was treated for smoke inhalation after he ran back in the apartment to rescue a dog.
Orange County Fire Rescue spokeswoman Kat Kennedy said the hoverboard was charging when it caught fire.
Three families were displaced because of the water damage to the units.