Officials issued and then canceled an Amber Alert Wednesday after a Florida child who had been missing since Tuesday in the Orlando area was found safe.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued the Amber Alert for 2-year-old Jenzell Perez, who had been last seen in the 1000 block of South Conway Road in Orlando wearing a diaper.
Officials said the boy may have been in the company of 33-year-old Sugey Perez Diaz, as well as 23-year-old Angelica Melendez.
Hours after the Amber Alert was issued, it was canceled after the boy was found safe. Authorities haven't released more information or said if anyone will face charges.