SeaWorld Orlando will be offering discounts and “buy one, get one” free deals as part of Blue Friday, the marine theme park’s equivalent to the nationwide Black Friday.
The online-only offers are available to anyone who becomes an e-mail subscriber by Wednesday, Nov. 22, according to the official website. Some of the BOGO deals include:
• BOGO Free: SeaWorld Orlando Single-Day tickets
• BOGO Free: SeaWorld and Aquatica tickets
• BOGO Free: Quick Queue Unlimited
• BOGO Free: Beluga and Walrus Up-Close Tour
• BOGO Free: Dine with Shamu
• BOGO 50 percent off: SeaWorld and Aquatica annual passes
• BOGO 50 percent off: All Day Dining
Most of the offers are valid until March 15, 2018. The SeaWorld and Aquatica annual pass deal has one caveat: The first visit must be by January 31, 2018.
For more details and a full list of the deals, click here.