NBC 6 and Telemundo 51’s 24th Annual Caravan of Joy Toy Drive is officially accepting donations now through Dec. 10 at participating South Florida malls.
To donate, please bring a new, unwrapped toy in its original packaging suitable for children 0-12 years old and teens 13-18 years old. Please do not bring guns, swords or any other toys that represent violence.
Drop off donations at any of the following locations now through Dec. 10:
- Dadeland Mall at Shop Mom Pop Up near JCPenney: 7535 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33156
- Miami International Mall at Guest Services: 1455 NW 107th Ave, Doral, FL 33172
- Sawgrass Mills at Guest Services near Adidas: 12801 W Sunrise Blvd, Sunrise, FL 33323
- The Falls at The Paper Tree House: 8888 SW 136th St, Miami, FL 33176
The Caravan of Joy Toy Drive provides toys to children in need through wonderful local organizations including:
- Good Shepherd Child Care Center
- Redland Migrant Children Center
- Sagrada Familia Child Care
- Hialeah Housing Authority
- Forever Family
- Kakes 4 Kids
- Susan B. Anthony Recovery Center
Your generous donations will brighten up the lives of hundreds of children in need throughout South Florida.
Caravan of Joy Day at the Florida Panthers: Saturday, Dec. 4th
Bring a toy to the FLA Live Arena on Dec. 4th when the Florida Panthers take on the St. Louis Blues.
The game begins at 1 p.m. and fans are encouraged to donate toys on the JetBlue Tarmac from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.