A man who was hospitalized in critical condition after officials said he was shocked while performing electrical work at a Miami home Tuesday died from a heart attack, family members said.
Harbert McFarlane, 58 was working on a power box at a home at 52 Northeast 60th Street when the incident happened.
Fire rescue officials initially said he had been shocked but family members said he suffered from a heart attack.
A friend found him on the ground unresponsive. He was taken to Ryder Trauma Center where he later died.
McFarlane was a trained electrician, family members said.