Overnight Fire In Palm Beach County Caused By Fireworks Results In $100,000 Worth of Damage

What to Know

  • A fire in Wellington that crews say was caused by fireworks caused $100,000 of damage to a former restaurant.

An overnight fire in Palm Beach County was started be fireworks, investigators say.

Crews responded to the former Bonefish Mac’s on Forest Hills Boulevard in Wellington around 2 AM Tuesday. The fire caused an estimated $100,000 worth of damage to the building.

It was the second fire in the county started by fireworks during the July 4th holiday. A home in Lake Worth was destroyed by an accident just before 11 PM. Luckily, no one was hurt in either case.

Contact Us