Several Miami roadways will be closed Sunday morning for the Escape to Miami Triathlon.
All participating athletes are required to complete the course no later than 11:55 a.m., so all roads should be open by noon.
The road closures include:
- N. Bayshore Drive (13th- 19th Street), 7:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m., Both NB & SB Lanes
- NE 2nd Ave (18th St- 36th St), 7:05- 11:15 a.m., Both NB & SB Lanes
- Julia Tuttle Causeway (Eastbound), 7:20- 10:15 a.m., 2 Eastbound Lane & Shoulder
- Alton Road (to N. Michigan Ave), 7:35- 10:25 a.m., 1 NB/1 SB Lane
- Julia Tuttle Causeway (Westbound), 7:40- 11:00 a.m., 1 Westbound Lane & Shoulder
- NE 2nd Ave (38th St- 47th St), 7:50- 11:10 a.m., Both NB & SB Lanes
- MacArthur Causeway (Westbound), 8:20- 11:55 a.m., 1 WB Lane & Shoulder
- MacArthur Causeway N. Bayshore Drive Exit Ramp, 8:20- 11:55 a.m., Both WB Lanes