Video Shows Children Shocked in Hialeah Pool

Frightening video was released Wednesday of the moment children were shocked while swimming in a pool in Hialeah.

The surveillance video shows the incident that happened on April 27 at the apartment complex.

The video shows one girl get shocked as she touched the railing while getting out of the pool. An adult is seen pulling her to safety.

Another child, a boy, is also shocked and pulled out by an adult. The video doesn't show the third child that was shocked.

All of the children recovered.

It's believed that faulty wiring connected to an underwater light is to blame. The pool was drained and remains closed.

Contact Us