The Thanksgiving feast may be over, but that doesn't mean there isn't any food left to go around.
New York City eatery Made Nice has come up with a recipe for a day-after sandwich that's almost as good as the actual meal.
This is how you can replicate "The Gobbler."
U.S. & World
And if you don't have any leftovers left, you can stop by Made Nice Friday before 10 p.m. to pick one up while supplies last.
- Drizzle olive oil over two thickly cut slices of bread.
- Toast at 350° for 4 minutes.
- Shred leftover turkey meat and warm on the stove with gravy over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Place stuffing on top of one slice of toasted bread.
- Top with warm turkey.
- Finish with cranberry sauce and an extra spoonful of gravy.
- Place second slice of toasted bread on top and cut in half.