One Southern California resident got a frightening wake-up call Friday morning when a Range Rover slammed into his Tarzana apartment and plowed through his bathroom wall while he was sitting on the toilet, officials said.
The SUV struck the complex in the 5900 block of Reseda Boulevard just after 3 a.m., said Sgt. Richard Brunson of the Los Angeles Police Department's West Valley Traffic Division.
Firefighters arrived to a black Range Rover stuck in the apartment wall, and extricated the driver and a passenger from the wreckage.
U.S. & World
The Range Rover went through the wall of one apartment’s bathroom, where the resident was sitting on the toilet, police said.
All three people were transported to an area hospital.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
More Southern California Stories:
- Lawsuit Filed After Man Is Killed by Undercover Officer
- Monster Bash: Son of Monsterpalooza
- Beautiful Weekend Ahead
- Girl Helps Nab Alleged Bus Groper
- After Fake Surrender, Chase Ends at USC
- Ex-Teacher Arrested for Alleged Molestation
- Last of Pre-Shutdown Pay Arriving for Fed Workers
- For-Profit Colleges Targeted in CA Lawsuit