Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito offered apologies to teammate Jonathan Martin, team owner Stephen Ross and investigator Ted Wells on Tuesday in the wake of the NFL-ordered report detailing a racially charged bullying scandal.
The report stated there was a "pattern of harassment" committed by Incognito and teammates John Jerry and Mike Pouncey that extended to two Dolphins linemen and an assistant trainer, all targets of vicious taunts and racist insults.
On his Twitter account, Incognito wrote, "I would like to send Jonathan my apologies as well. Until someone tells me different you are still my brother. No hard feelings :)"
He also apologized to Wells and Ross, saying "this (stuff) got cray, cray."
"There are no winners in the courts," he wrote. "Just families left to deal with their decisions and pick up the pieces. You can't free something."
Incognito, 30, had closed his Twitter account for two days, but returned Monday night with a noticeably different tone, apologizing for "acting like a big baby."
I apologize for acting like a big baby the last few days. This has all been so much on me and my family. I just want to play football
— Richie Incognito (@68INCOGNITO) February 17, 2014
I would like to send Jonathan my apologies as well. Until someone tells me different you are still my brother. No hard feelings :)
— Richie Incognito (@68INCOGNITO) February 18, 2014
The 6-foot-3, 319-pound lineman said he wants to play football again.
Incognito's contract with the Dolphins is about the expire making him an unrestricted free agent who can sign with any team. Where he'll end up remains to be seen.
It's unclear if Incognito will face punishment from the NFL moving forward. League spokesman Greg Aiello told The Associated Press on Monday that the NFL will comment "at the appropriate time" on Wells' report.
Incognito's tweets have taken on a vastly different tone than they did less than a week ago when he went on a rant that quickly went viral, blasting Martin and his representative Ken Zuckerman.
"The truth is going to bury you and your entire camp. You could have told the truth the entire time," Incognito tweeted last week.
Incognito also wrote at the time Martin had threatened to commit suicide and listed a suicide prevention hotline.
Incognito previously has taken shots at Wells. He is the independent investigator who released the 144-page report detailing Incognito's lewd and vulgar comments toward Martin, and harassment of another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer with the Dolphins.