On Tuesday afternoon, Wayne Huizenga is expected to complete the sale of the Miami Dolphins to Stephen Ross, as reported by the Miami Herald. It's reported that the deal is worth $1.1 billion, and would give Ross 95 percent ownership of the team. Huizenga would maintain ownership of the other 5 percent of the franchise.
Wayne Huizenga to Complete Sale of Dolphins to Stephen Ross originally appeared on NFL FanHouse on Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:10:00 EST . Please see our terms for use of feeds.