Man Dies After Roach-Eating Contest: BSO | NBC 6 South Florida

Man Dies After Roach-Eating Contest: BSO

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Mason Kahzam said he witnessed the roach-eating contest that Edward Archbold won at the Ben Siegel Reptile Store in Deerfield Beach on Friday. "It was quite amazing, because it looked like he hadn't eaten breakfast, lunch or dinner. And the guy definitely wanted to win that snake, at least that's what it looked like to me, at first," Kahzam told NBC 6 South Florida.