Expect scattered showers Tuesday ahead of a cold front that will come to South Florida to drop temperatures for Thanksgiving.
Tuesday will be windy with highs in the low 80s with showers likely. The strong winds will keep the rip current risk high at the beaches.
A cold front is expected to come into the area Wednesday with highs staying in the upper 70s.
Thanksgiving morning will be much cooler with temps starting in the 50s and warming to the low 70s during the day as conditions stay mostly dry.
The rest of the week and weekend looks uneventful as sunshine and temperatures rebound.
More NBC6.com Stories:
- Naked Man Walking From Georgia to Miami Arrested: Cops
- WATCH: Deer Bursts Through Shop Window
- PHOTOS: 10 Stores to Shop on Turkey Day
- Beer Thieves' Balcony Escape Backfires
- Pile of Skinned Animals Sparks Investigation