It was essentially imposable to be bored this weekend as almost every part of the city was taken over, including Key Biscayne, where the Sony Ericsson Open continued all weekend, and the Coral Gables Food & Wine Festival. But it was Ultra Music Festival that reigned supreme, welcoming tens of thousands of barely dressed and glow stick-toting ravers to both Downtown and South Beach to get down to their favorite spin doctors. Even a famous, and at times violent, super model soaked up fun in the Magic City. Relive this epic weekend, in all its glory, in this edition of Weekend Hangover:
- Naomi Campbell went yachting with boyfriend Vlad Doronin off Miami Beach.
- Ravers got down at Hotel Victor's Get Listed bash.
- Swedish House Mafia rocked out with thousands of fans, including Reggie Bush, at their ocean-side Masquerade Motel.
- Foodies flocked to Coral Gables Food & Wine Festiva.
- Model Brooklyn Decker soaked up rays in between cheering on tennis star hubby Andy Roddick.
- Ultra zombies danced all night long (literally) on the 4th Annual Freaky Tikki sunrise party cruise
- Chris Bosh rang in his birthday at Gansevoort's Phillipe with LeBron James and Dwyane Wade